I've got to 71 things so far. Some of these won't make it to the final list probably, but I'm getting there. I'm scouring other peoples list for inspiration too, so I'm sure I'll be adding to it. I'm going to see if I can get the 101 things finalised before I actually start. I'm posting what I have so far in case others can get some ideas too! Some of them are things I've always wanted to do, some are things I need to do, and some are just fun stuff! Life sometimes has a habit of getting in the way of things. I love going to museums, but I haven't been to one for a couple of years, so this is a way of making me do something I enjoy. M and I booked a glider flight once, but when we got there it was so foggy that there was no point in going up. A month later, we had been flooded and never really had the money after that. So anyway, these are some of my ideas.
Start date: 10th August 2007
End Date: 7th May 2010
Experiences.
Fly in a hot air balloon.
Visit a sea life centre.
Swim with dolphins.
Do a parachute jump.
Make a fun bet.
See the Northern Lights.
Hand feed tiger cubs.
Personal Improvement, Health & Body.
Find a more challenging yoga class.
Start belly-dancing classes again.
Lose a stone (0/14)
Exercise at least twice a week.
Have a manicure/pedicure.
Have a relaxing candlelit bath once a month for a year. (0/12)
Creativity & Entertainment.
Learn how and to make a patchwork item.
Sew one garment that fits and is professionally finished.
Hand-bind a Coptic Journal.
Paint or draw at least once a month for a year using a variety of mediums. (0/12)
Go to the theatre.
Watch a B&W cinema classic.
Spin a skein and knit something with it.
Make and write all my Christmas cards by September.
Get back into soldering and improve my solder techniques.
Home, Finances & Business.
Find a better mortgage provider.
Pay off overdrafts and keep some savings for emergencies.
Find a better job.
Decorate our bedroom.
Laminate the floor downstairs.
Build a wall round the patio.
Rewire the caravan.
Replace the Bedroom window with a double-glazed one.
Make or buy all presents throughout the year to spread the cost of Christmas.
Keep better track of our finances and bill-paying.
Education, Learning, Knowledge & Skills.
Take a course in Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
Learn a foreign language myself. (Probably Spanish)
Learn how to knit socks.
Apply for a PGCE.
Learn to Hula Hoop.
Learn how to space dye yarn with Kool-Aid.
Organise a Craftster Swap.
Take a glider lesson.
Relationships and Spiritual.
Donate to a charity.
Pick up someone else’s litter.
Visit each family member at least 5 times. (0/15)
Watch a sunrise and sunset.
Go to a football match with M.
Surprise someone when it’s not their birthday.
Do 5 random acts of kindness. (0/5)
Be a swap angel for a Craftster.
Travel and Holidays.
Visit the Tower of London.
Visit a museum.
Visit Prague.
Christmas in New York.
Go away in the caravan at least 5 times. (0/5)
Drive to at least 5 new locations on my own. (0/5)
Go to the sea 5 times (0/5)
Getting Back to Nature and Green Living
Install a water butt in the garden.
Climb a mountain.
Reduce chemical cleaners used in my house.
Make a fabric singlet bag.
Make jam from the greengages on my tree.
Food, Drink & Nourish.
Try a new recipe at least once a month for a year. (0/12)
Sample a new foreign dish.
Drink 8 glasses of water a day.
Try a new vegetable or fruit.
Make a new cocktail.
Read & Write.
Start and keep a book journal.
Start and keep an art journal.
Read 12 ‘classic’ novels that I haven’t read before (0/12)
Compile a list of 100 books to read.
Write a card for each special occasion for my family for a year.
Write a story.
No comments:
Post a Comment