Saturday, 11 August 2007

58. Pick up someone elses litter.

We took Joe out for a walk after tea and a man was walking down the footpath towards us drinking lager from a can and carrying a carrier bag with more in. He finished his can and chucked it on the grass next to the footpath and carried on walking. I was quite annoyed and would have said something, but he looked as if he'd been drinking for a while. I settled for glaring at him, picked up the can and put it in the bin at the top of the path. The bit of grass he'd chucked it on was a bit that the old chap who lives along there mows regularly. It's not his land, but I guess he likes to mow. He has a petrol mower which M is always jealous of (M's a real petrol head!) The grass along there always looks immaculate.
This goal is completed 11.08.07

No comments: