14. Have a relaxing candlelit bath once a month for a year. (1/12)
Had a lovely candlelit bath last night using one of my bath bombs. I very rarely make time to just relax, so I chilled out listening to the Deathly Hallows on my mp3 player. I really should pamper myself more.
One down, 11 more to go.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm one ahead of you on the relaxing baths, I split my bath bomb into 2 pieces : ) and you HAVE to give me your recipe for these....Matt wasn't overly impressed as he had to clean the bath after my bath but I LOVED it ( you don't pamper and then clean the bath yourself LOL)
2 comments:
I'm one ahead of you on the relaxing baths, I split my bath bomb into 2 pieces : ) and you HAVE to give me your recipe for these....Matt wasn't overly impressed as he had to clean the bath after my bath but I LOVED it ( you don't pamper and then clean the bath yourself LOL)
Ha ha ha ha! Yeah M always cleans the bathroom too! I'm glad you enjoyed the bomb :-)
Post a Comment