Come'on, you thought I was dead didn't you? Promise you I'm not, just really really busy with Goal 48, which in case you've forgotten is to take a course to further my career prospects. And yes, it has, I'm going to be doing some related teaching after Easter, and I'm not even finished the course yet! Shheeesh! I'm just so busy at the moment. Still, only another month or two more and I'll be done! Hurrah! So what else have I been up to goal-wise? Well I'll be able to tick off Goal 27 this weekend because on Friday I'm going to see Graham Norton in La Cage Aux Follies (The Birdcage) at the West End in London. Hurray!
And I've been playing Endless Ocean on the Wii to relax me; in it I get to swim with my dolphn partner under the sea - do you think that will count as Goal 3? *lol* Probably not eh?

![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=4eda64e7-ffa4-48ef-a2af-de8d3fb9ef5c)
No comments:
Post a Comment