Monday, 14 January 2008

49. Take a course to further my career prospects. APPLIED/ACCEPTED

I went for an interview the week before Christmas for a TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) course starting next September (yeah, I know!) It's a tough course to get on and there are only 14 places, but I got a letter this week to offer me a place! Yippee! Just got to save the £800 to pay for it now! At least I'll be able to work anywhere in the world then!

2 comments:

Littlelou said...

well done to you on getting on the course. I have the same item on my 101 list but haven't made any plans yet. Best get my finger out. So far got 6 items completed..how about you?

Samsara said...

Thanks! I have 13 completed now and lots more ongoing ones started. It's nice to know that others are doing this :-)